[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - A few pictures of my summer projects...

A few pictures of my summer projects...

Start a thread for your 'stead!

Moderator: matt walker

Re: A few pictures of my summer projects...

Postby matt walker » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Here's a few new ones.....

Trying to have my cake and eat it too...well, garlic anyway. I'm hoping these will still make bubils so I can increase my plantings in the coming years...

Some fajitas on a different attachment for the rocket cooker...

Wood stacks coming along, still lots to get done by fall...

Some new broccoli and cauliflower plantings, and a new bed in the background with some basil and greens...

A view from the garden looking up the hill, I cleared a whole lot of trees from this view this last year so there is a LOT more southern sky...

Hey Boo! Check it out, my very own Learning Experience Tree!

Another couple from the greenhouse...

And my new outdoor home, I spent pretty much every night out here now....
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby missusmlaargh » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:49 am

*still doesn't have a greenhouse*
missusmlaargh

Postby missusmlaargh » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 am

I'll post a few pictures.

New Coop

Squash and pumpkins (YES!)

Freshly braided garlic

The gunnera!

...and one of the boy for good measure.
missusmlaargh

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 am

What a Beautiful Young Man. :D
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby missusmlaargh » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20 am

Thank you! We are in the terrible twos, so that is awesome.

Rancher, those pics are great. I love how jungle-y everything is.

And if you need to unload some birds, mail them my way in about 2-6 months ( *cough*coop build *cough*).
missusmlaargh

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:37 pm

I have one in the terrible twos and one on the way the end of the month. [ Grandkids that is ] :lol: This will make 6 total from 8 down to the new Born. We are pretty much on Baby watch here. I am as excited as the Royal Family, ;) Just hope everyone is Healthy.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby matt walker » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm

It's so nice to see your pics Mrs. M! Dang that is a fine boy you have there, with an instrument no less. And your garlic! Nice work. Maybe I'll bring you some birds when you guys are ready, I certainly have enough. Guy, I'll be thinking of you guys on baby watch. Keep us posted, I'll be looking forward to my cigar!
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby missusmlaargh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 am

Congrats on the soon-to-be new addition, PA!

Matt, I will take you up on that offer, for sure.
missusmlaargh

Postby matt walker » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:56 pm

matt walker
Site Admin

Postby matt walker » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Counters are pretty much done, just need to clean the grout haze for the last time in a few hours. Here's a little something I added to my outdoor cooking area yesterday. I used it for prep last night and I can't tell you how nice it is! I should have done this years ago. I used some extra bags of portland cement mixed with plain old sand and a little colorant. That old sink was laying in the barnyard for the last 6 years or so! Total cost, about $12.

matt walker
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Members' 'steads