[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Ohiogoatgirl's homestead ramblings

Ohiogoatgirl's homestead ramblings

Start a thread for your 'stead!

Moderator: matt walker

Ohiogoatgirl's homestead ramblings

Postby ohiogoatgirl » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:40 am

hello all! I am looking forward to reading over the rest of the site. figured I would pop in here and say hello.
currently I only have one buck rabbit. I have lots of animal experience and just trying to sort things out right now to get back into things.
top on the list of my things to start with is some overhauling around the farm, some tear down, some building, and hopefully soon I can add a doe rabbit for some meat litters and get on to some sheep.
to see some of my old projects and some recent spinning (yarn) videos this is my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGccvS ... Eqk7xGsRVw
if for some reason the link doesn't work the channel name is 'girlwalkswithgoats'
ohiogoatgirl

Re: Ohiogoatgirl's homestead ramblings

Postby TruGrit » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:31 pm

... howdy and welcome goat girl, really enjoyed your baby goat videos! .. good luck with the farm!
TruGrit

Postby ohiogoatgirl » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 pm

thanks Trugrit!

thought I would add some of my photography.

you can see just about full circle with the next two if ya look for that tree that's in both.

most of my pics are of my middle sister

ohiogoatgirl

Postby ohiogoatgirl » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:20 pm

ohiogoatgirl

Postby ohiogoatgirl » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 pm

couple day old rabbit litter

same litter about 8 days old

drop spindle with alpaca rolag
ohiogoatgirl

Postby ohiogoatgirl » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:17 pm

newborn guinea pigs

day old guinea pigs

few day old baby rabbit

baby rabbit just opened its eyes

from when I had the milk goats.. milk and cheese!

ohiogoatgirl

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Welcome, we are glad to have you with us. I enjoyed the pictures, it looks like a beautiful place you have there. We will look forward to seeing your progress.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Return to Members' 'steads