[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - What did you cook up today?

What did you cook up today?

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Re: What did you cook up today?

Postby DrewInToledo » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:45 am

Whoa! What am I missing here?? That looks fantastic! Now I need to scrub the forums for the formula.. YUM!
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers or coconut meat?
DrewInToledo

Postby mannytheseacow » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm

"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Postby DevilsBrew » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby DevilsBrew » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:52 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby mannytheseacow » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm

I though by English cut you were talkin about the sirloin, but the shoulder, yes, is amazing slow cookin with moisture! (Not that any meat isn't great for cooking with moisture). My mom raised me on shoulder pot roast. Still one of my favorite meals. :D
mannytheseacow

Postby DevilsBrew » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby mannytheseacow » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:41 am

Resurrecting the "what's on your plate?" thread with more of the same. Pizza. Again.

From the bounties of the NW Illinois forests- sausage and mushroom. I'm pretty proud of the pork sausage. It's my Berkshire with nothing but salt, pepper, garlic and red wine. And the mushrooms... I was out mucking about in the woods yesterday and found my mushroom logs had flowered another run. It's been cold but had a wet and warm snap over the weekend. All it took was a couple days and a couple pounds developed. Life is good! 8-)
mannytheseacow

Postby DevilsBrew » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby DevilsBrew » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby mannytheseacow » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:47 am

I don't know how I missed those last two posts! Looks delicious DB. I think that SW chicken soup looks as good as it sounds and we've certainly had the weather to welcome those kinds of meals. I absolutely love eggplant. I know it has little nutritional value but it's such a great vehicle for other flavors. It's too bad it yields so much all at once and then goes away.

So how about I do something different with my dough than pizza for a change? Maybe some ciabatta for toasts... some fresh greens, pears, black walnuts, and blue cheese? Seared fresh rabbit liver deglazed with balsamic. Mmmmm. A nice big red wine..... the hermitage is good. ;)
mannytheseacow

PreviousNext

Return to The Hangout