[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - For PAGuy

For PAGuy

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

For PAGuy

Postby DevilsBrew » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by DevilsBrew on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Re: For PAGuy

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Yes, I have been watching the Huge Rubber Ducky in the News. I was almost in the Burg today and thought about going to see it. :lol: I was at the County Airport on the South Side looking for a Festival, totally lost, the Festival wasn't any where near the County Airport, it was on the North Side at Hartwood Acres :lol: . For Youiz that aint from around here, its a Burg thing. [ That's a line from an old Iron City Beer commercial, IC Lite actually, its definitely a Burg thing ] ;)
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:58 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 pm

I also noticed that the tag line at the top of the page said the Bucs beat the Reds for Home Field advantage. GO BUCS !!!!! Who would have thought that the loosingest team in sports History would make it to the Play Offs. Its a Great year for them, now if the Steelers could just get their act together. :lol: Oh well, its been 30 years since we were the city of champions, the Mills were all running back then, but Pittsburg is a Great town, and the people here are tough, its Home and we don't want to leave. Deep Roots Here. I am just glad my people settled in South West Pa instead of Min. ;) my roots would be as deep there but the winters are colder, and the growing season is shorter. :D

PS Beat Um Bucs. There was no Doubt about it, Raise the Jolly Rodger.

PSS We got 6, how many youiz got? :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:50 pm

I took a vacation day Monday and decided to drive to the City and see what all the fuss was about. :lol:

It is a BIG Rubber Ducky I will say that for it. :lol:
pa_friendly_guy

Postby DevilsBrew » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:04 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Here is the oldest memory I have about the Bucs. Its from the 1960 World Series. I was at home and watched game 7, against the Yankees, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs when Bill Mazeroski hit his walk off Home Run to Win the game. It was so exciting, we were all exited. This was their song that year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sDrO4vkk3I :lol:
pa_friendly_guy

Return to The Hangout