[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Spring is Here!

Spring is Here!

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Spring is Here!

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 am

Cool Devil, congrats on the job opportunity. I hope you enjoy the new position should it materialize for you. Get away from home for awhile can be a good thing, especially in the winter. Cabin fever can get a little trying at times. Good luck with the new position. :D
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby DevilsBrew » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:55 am

Thank you, Guy. My side job is in the organic food business. I never thought I would love "work". I can't even call it work because it seems wrong to enjoy a hobbie this much. Now you know why I am becoming slightly obsessed with cooking and use this site as my "Farming Facebook" page. I am totally enjoying learning about food and sustainable agriculture offline.

It is also refreshing and inspiring to know that there are so many people like us out there.
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby DevilsBrew » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:55 pm

The day is finally here. Happy New Year, everyone! :D
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:06 pm

The days will be getting Longer now. The subject of this thread is " Spring is Here ', this weekend I tend to believe that, :D Its in the high 50* today and they are calling for temps in the 60*s tomorrow. :lol: That is unbelievable for Penna in Dec, especially this close to Christmas. :D Maybe Spring is just around the corner. ;) Or maybe we are being lulled into a false hope. We still have Jan and Feb to get through. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with Family and Friends and all the best for the coming Year. BBBIIIGGG HHHUUUGGG !!! to everyone.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby mannytheseacow » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Oops, sorry. I deleted my original post and moved it to a new thread. Guy and DB must have posted replies in the interim. Sorry for any confusion. It must be my doo-dad device that I type on not updating or something... anyway, let the ale flow!
"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:34 pm

The Illusion of Spring is gone. Winter has returned just in time to give us a White Christmas so that Santa's Sleigh has easy sledding. :lol: I hope that everyone takes time to be with Family and Friends during this most special Holiday. God Bless us everyone!! :D
pa_friendly_guy

Postby DevilsBrew » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Haha. I have a good hit or miss snow shower this morning. Got at least two inches already. Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

Postby matt walker » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:29 pm

You guys are so lucky with your snow! I'm jealous.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Let us know how Jealous you are when you are starting to plant seeds while we wait for the snow to melt. :lol: Merry Christmas Young Man.
pa_friendly_guy

Postby DevilsBrew » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
EatPrayLaugh
DevilsBrew

PreviousNext

Return to The Hangout