[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Shout Out yur greetin's

Shout Out yur greetin's

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Shout Out yur greetin's

Postby Frenchy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Matt buddy if'n I put this in the wrong area please move it for me will ya .........

Just wanted a standard place to check in an say morning to folks without interferin' with another topic .......... Morning hope y'all are all having a gran day .... am finishin my morning pot of coffee and fixin to go out since the frost is about all burnt off an see about setting the garden area on fire getting rid of the grow up from the fall an winter an get things set to start over here in about a month or less I hope ..........

Have a great day y'all ...........
Frenchy

Location: Western Arkansas ~ between I 40 and I 30 in the Ouachita (Washita) mountains

Re: Shout Out yur greetin's

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Morning Frenchie, I am looking at grass in the yard for the 1st time in a Month. The rain last night melted most of the 2 feet of snow off, still some patches of snow, but I can see green grass now. Sort of lifts the spirits. :D I would love to get in the garden and start back at my double digging program, but it is not only way too wet and muddy, but still a little frozen in there. It will be a good while before I think about planting anything out in the garden. I have not even started my seeds indoors yet. I will have to be happy living vicariously through what you guys in the South can get done this time of year. :lol: Your season is so much ahead of where we are this time of year. ;)
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby matt walker » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Mornin' all. I'm sitting here looking at a huge cleaning day. I cut a hole in the house and put a door in the back of the house to the greenhouse yesterday and there is dust EVERYWHERE! I knew better than to use the skilsaw on the drywall, but I did it anyway. Ooops.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby Frenchy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Frenchy

Location: Western Arkansas ~ between I 40 and I 30 in the Ouachita (Washita) mountains

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:59 pm

That brought a chuckle to my face frenchy. :lol: Being the long haired freaky type I am sure you think about that the cops would think more than I would. I look like a very conservative businessman type. They would most likely believe me. ;) no matter how loony the story I told them seemed. :lol:
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby Frenchy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm

hahahahahaha I'm as pure as the driven snow and a sweet innocent to boot :roll: .......... was that thunder I just heard???? :o :?
Frenchy

Postby Lollykoko » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:58 pm

I can see grass at my house too! My biggest hope today is that the 8" deep ruts in the alley have melted down somewhat so I can get my little truck up to the back door of the house. I've had to park out front for the last week, and climbing the steps with laundry and groceries is getting OLD!
Lollykoko

Postby Frenchy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 pm

well right now we are lucky we got about 64f an sunny with about a 8 mph wind but looks like we might get some rain an cooler temps next week ......... we have had our share of ice this year got limbs an trees down all over my yard an woods......
Frenchy

Postby SilverFlame819 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:24 pm

*lol* Frenchy. You dork. :D
SilverFlame819

Return to The Hangout