[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - What's on your mind?

What's on your mind?

Come on in and hang out

Moderator: matt walker

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby SilverFlame819 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:56 am

Lol. No worries, I need a good kick in the ass from time to time. I know you're probably right too... but of course, now winter is fast approaching, so I don't really want to chance being homeless in the snow season... looks like November is out. *grumbles* If I'm still here in the spring, I will be taking your advice. Then I'll have months of being able to look without worrying about the snow. I know you don't like plans. Well, I've been flying by the seat of my pants with no plan and gone nowhere (although living in the RV has been interesting, and I've been able to save money). But I have a plan... and it's called buy a new car and gtfo asap when the snow starts to disappear. I'll be on the ball, now that I've tried several other things and now know what will and won't work. Too bad you can't get a do-over. But since life doesn't offer those, I'll simply do NOW what I should have done THEN (had I known). :-)
SilverFlame819

Postby Lollykoko » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:22 pm

It's good to hear an update from you, SF. I was wondering what was going on in your life.

As for me and mine, still in the throes of the legal system. I have an appointment with the attorney this afternoon to see what sort of hoops need jumping through regarding the house I bought for my son and his family to live in, since his widow quit making rent payments in June and I still owe money on the place. Additionally, I'm raising a stink because I haven't seen my grandchildren at all since July and we are further than ever away from a court date to determine their guardianship.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:08 pm

You have been fighting that battle for a good while now Lolly. I am sorry to hear that you are no closer to a resolution. I really hope that things work out the way you want them too. It sucks not being able to see your Grandkids. You have always had their best interests at heart, Good Luck with all the legal hassles. Here is something to lift your spirits and keep you going, BBBIIIGGG HHHUUUGGG !!!!!!!
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby matt walker » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Hang in there Lolly. You are doing the right thing for folks who can't do it for themselves, it will all be worth it in the end. Here's another one of these...(((((((((BBBIIIIIGGGGG HHUUUUUGGGG))))))
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby Lollykoko » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:13 am

Thanks guys. I am anticipating good things by the first of the year. In fact, you might say "insisting". :lol:
Lollykoko

Postby mannytheseacow » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 am

Exercise your rights, Lolly! Insist. It might feel like a long wait until the first of the year but it sounds like brighter days might be ahead.
"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Postby SilverFlame819 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Have you guys seen this commercial? The little cow's eyes made my heart hurt.

SilverFlame819

Postby SilverFlame819 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:17 pm

This place would be a lot more interesting if people posted pictures of their summer activities...

Anyone know if Matt is alive?
SilverFlame819

Postby Lollykoko » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:27 pm

I have been busy doing a lot of things by hand because all the machinery seems to be in breakdown mode. No summer fun to report.

In other news, I had a bore test done and am waiting for the first draft of plans for the house, that will require approval by the county planning commission before I can get bids on installation of a septic system, driveway, well, etc.

New court date for the guardianship hearing is this coming Thursday, Aug. 6 at 1:30 pm.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:23 am

Good Luck Lolly, I hope you finally can get the legal problems settles and behind you. I know it has been tough on you this whole last year. I also hope your plans for the house get approved with out problem. What type of home did you settle on for the farm? I know you have kicked around several ideas over time.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

PreviousNext

Return to The Hangout