[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - A new outdoor Rocket system

A new outdoor Rocket system

Rocket Mass Heaters, Rocket Ovens, Cold boxes, Solar collectors, etc..
Talk about your projects

Moderator: matt walker

Re: A new outdoor Rocket system

Postby matt walker » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm eager too Guy, don't leave us in suspense too long!

Manny, don't be fooled, those rocks are all tippy and destined to grow grass before too long I'm sure. And yep, I have a problem! As for the greenhouse, do it man. That has been one of the best things I've done around here. I'm over run with tomatoes and peppers already, and will need to start canning within the week. That's literally months ahead of my usual harvest for warm weather stuff.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm

The Greenhouse has put you way ahead of me as well Matt. I have tomatoes on but none ripe just yet. I have been picking zucchini, yellow squash, and I just picked a cucumber yesterday. A lot of people locally here have been picking cucumbers for awhile now, I am a bit behind. The peppers are looking Great and I have green one ready to pick. The garden will be in full swing here very shortly.

As for the pizza over, I went down to the fellow that is welding it up for me today. I had not been there in awhile because of a 4th of July Party and taking the Grandkids to Idewild Park [ it is a local amusement park, and they claim to be the #1 Kids park in the country, they have a Great Kiddie Land ] anyway it is about done, he is bringing it over on Friday. I was to help paint it etc, but it turns out he did most all the work on it himself. I may need to tweak it a bit to get it to operate correctly, the drawings we had were a bit sketchy. Anyway, it won't be too long now. :D
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby matt walker » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 am

Well, you are ahead of me on the summer squash, but I'm catching up there. Looking forward to seeing your oven Guy.

I made a new little video just kinda talking about this outdoor system, not too much detail, just me sorta rambling on on some thoughts about it and showing off the oven a bit.

matt walker
Site Admin

Postby mannytheseacow » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 pm

That's sweet! Thanks for sharing Matt. I eat a lot of pizza- I'm thinking about a dome for my rocket maple cooker. I'm kinda waiting for Guy to show us what he's up to first, though. :D
"Knowledge is power. Arm yourself."
mannytheseacow

Previous

Return to Heating and Cooling