[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Okay smoke

Okay smoke

Rocket Mass Heaters, Rocket Ovens, Cold boxes, Solar collectors, etc..
Talk about your projects

Moderator: matt walker

Okay smoke

Postby tt10_99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:06 am

[img][/img]Okay took a few minites to figure out how to post pictures and start a new post or not
Do i have to post the pictures somewhere on line and then post the url if so where would i post them to get them up or to load. Will start again in the morning I think... I do have a web site but tired to put pictures up tonight or can I just up load to here. Sorry my question mark does not work for some reason.
Terrill
tt10_99

Re: Okay smoke

Postby matt walker » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 am

Cool Terrill, no problem. The easiest way to get photos up is to use a hosting site, like Photobucket or Flickr. I like Photobucket, it makes posting the images here really easy. Once you get them up there they have a link to share them here. That link, on Photobucket, is called IMG code, and it puts the little code around the link to the photo for posting on a forum like this. It's pretty easy once you get it figured out. Alternatively, if your photos are already on the web at your site, you should be able to right click 'em and "copy image location." Then you paste that here with the IMG code on either side of it. The IMG button at the top of the posting window here will place the code, or you can enter it manually, it's just brackets around IMG at the head of the link and brackets around /IMG at the end. It looks like this:

[img]yourphotolink[/img]
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby tt10_99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 am

need a better picture up and some sleep so will try in the morning it is inside the greenhouse
tt10_99

Postby matt walker » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:38 am

Oh, sorry, I didn't get that you already had a photo up on ImageShack. That will work great.

I think for that site you need to go to "Links to Share this Image" and use that with the code, like so...

matt walker
Site Admin

Postby matt walker » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 am

When you go out in the morning to take better pics, can you pop the barrel off so we can see the riser and most importantly the transition from the main barrel to the mass barrel? That's the first place to look for trouble.

The build looks really good Terrill, I'm sure you'll have it running in no time.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby tt10_99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 am

its the only picture i can upload right now ... So will try again in the morning
tt10_99

Postby tt10_99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 am

that is what i was thinking but I dont know if the barrel will come off... I did not build the riser right to the top ... Just a few inches off ... I was wondering about that...but will get better picture of the riser does it have to hit the top of the barrel
tt10_99

Postby tt10_99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:55 am

I hope we can fix i have my worms in the greenhouse they are alright so far only minus 11 so far well some night colder but the greenhouse creates quite a bit of warmth in there and i have a small wood stove and some solar furnaces but i was planning on growing things in jan -feb also. I dug the worms down 2 feet they survived last winter no heat at all so i hope so.
I actually have about 12 ton of worms in the greenhouse . composting worms so i feed the compost.
Last edited by tt10_99 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
tt10_99

Postby matt walker » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 am

matt walker
Site Admin

Postby tt10_99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:00 am

Yes i cemembed it in but have lots of pictures and it smokes from the back pipe bad so put a vertical pipe to vent the smoke out the side of the greenhouse
tt10_99

Next

Return to Heating and Cooling