Launch!

Rocket Mass Heaters, Rocket Ovens, Cold boxes, Solar collectors, etc..
Talk about your projects

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Launch!

Postby Prescott » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:12 am

It's so ironic, having a job you like, being passionate and knowledgable about something else (that is of paramount import :!: ) and looking at insurance, patents, yada yada. Capitalism has raped ingenuity and inspiration and whored it out to the dollar. It's sad that we don't do what we love and work for a better world.

At any rate, you are making your own home cozy, helping oodles of us do that too (while decreasing our resource use AND carbon footprint) and just see what comes of it. Some fat cat might walk up to you in DC and offer to make it happen! Have you set an intention about this? You've got it where it counts bro,

Steady on and continue to relax and have a homebrew, I can't wait to brew on my stoves that are now but plans...
Prescott

Postby matt walker » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 am

Thanks Prescott. It really means so much to me that you, and all the folks who have shown me such wonderful support, get it. I mean, you guys really get it. I love that. Sincerely man, thank you for sharing those thoughts. That is a really nice post.

Dang, I'm gonna need to find a group hug smilie or something. You guys have all been way too nice to me today. Thanks to everybody for all the support, all of you.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby Lollykoko » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:45 am

Matt, the stove is impressive, and I really like the video!!
Lollykoko

Previous

Return to Heating and Cooling