[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - A New Technology – Radio Wave Energized Water

A New Technology – Radio Wave Energized Water

Grow some food and stuff!

Moderator: matt walker

A New Technology – Radio Wave Energized Water

Postby George Collins » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:30 am

"Solve world hunger, tell no one." "The, the, the . . . The Grinch!"

"If you can't beat them, bite them."
George Collins

Re: A New Technology – Radio Wave Energized Water

Postby Lollykoko » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:20 am

I saw this too, George, and thought it was exciting news! Let me know where to send money. :lol: I know several people who would want a unit.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:38 pm

Here is the web site for the company that makes them, but I don't see any pricing.

http://tredispace.com/viaqua/index.php/en/

It does sound too good to be true, but if it works as advertised, WOW. I really want to know more about it and how it works.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby Lollykoko » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:14 pm

I have watched some videos that shows the influence of frequency on various materials, including a stream of water from a hose/spigot. Intuitively the concept makes sense to me.

I can't get the website you just linked to open today, but had seen that they were available for sale through another story someone posted on Facebook. That site didn't offer prices either, just a "give us your info and we'll contact you in a few days" message.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Maybe try again Lolly, it opened right up for me. Could just be a temporary glitch, the site lists 4 units for sale. The smallest one is hand held and can be used by home owners to treat a watering can. They didn't list any prices though. The next larger model is used with a garden hose, so it too can be used by home owners for watering a garden, or it could produce enough water for live stock. I would really like to know what the units cost, if they are not too expensive I think they could be worth a try.
Never doubt that a small group of dedicated people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
pa_friendly_guy

Location: SW Pa They changed me to zone 6a what ever that is. I still figure zone 5

Postby Lollykoko » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:47 am

Well, I tried the link again. It hadn't worked the several times I tried earlier in the day, but that was during time of high internet usage, so the thought was late this evening everything should be just fine. :) Except I got a message from my anti-virus software telling me that the site might have a Trojan Horse virus and did I really, really want to go there? :( So I will try to find the story I saw on Facebook several days ago, that had a link showing the several varieties available, but no prices listed. If I find it AND remember, I'll bring it here too.
Lollykoko

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 pm

I am sorry if there is a virus there. My spyware program did not pick anything up. Maybe Matt can check, he seems to be more knowledgeable than I .
pa_friendly_guy

Postby matt walker » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Well, the page came right up for me and looks fine. It's certainly interesting technology.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby dave brenneman » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:32 pm

dave brenneman

Postby pa_friendly_guy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Dave, I have some of the same reservations. If it sounds too good to be true it most likely is. ;) And its not nice to fool Mother Nature comes to mind as you talk about super plants, or super livestock. I still want to know more about it, how it works, what is does, and how much it costs. I is not claiming to replace all need for fertilizer, it is simply saying that it makes the water work as a fertilizer. The 30% larger plants seems pretty amazing to me.
pa_friendly_guy

Next

Return to Garden, Pasture, Forest