[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Free Geoff Lawton video - design 5 acre property

Free Geoff Lawton video - design 5 acre property

Links and discussion to broaden our horizons

Moderator: matt walker

Free Geoff Lawton video - design 5 acre property

Postby boo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 am

This video shows how Geoff Lawton designed his own property (before Zaytuna) and there is a free PDF to download as well.
http://www.geofflawton.com/fe/46743-5-a ... n-a-budget

The above link has been changed (possibly by Geoff or his admin staff) and will only direct you to the "online PDC registration" so I'm so sorry if you missed it (and the others) :(
Last edited by boo on Sun May 05, 2013 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
boo

Re: Free Geoff Lawton video - design 5 acre property

Postby GrahamB » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 pm

I've watched all of his videos and they are truly inspirational.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby boo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:03 am

He's currently putting out free ones - I'm sweating on the next one which is called "Urban permaculture - the micro space" and he released a trailer just to tease us........http://permaculturenews.org/2013/04/26/ ... e-trailer/
boo

Postby Lollykoko » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:39 am

I just got home and saw that I had the email for "Urban Permaculture". I will probably enjoy it with morning coffee.
Lollykoko

Postby GrahamB » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 pm

At the end of this latest video he announces that he is about to launch an online PDC course. I would love to do it but I'm not sure I could afford it. I was looking at some of his residential courses and they run in the $2500au range. He is sending out an email on Friday with all the details of the course, so I'll have to wait and see.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby matt walker » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm

I need to watch these newer releases. I've absolutely loved every thing of his I've seen. Thanks Boo.
matt walker
Site Admin

Postby boo » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:45 pm

boo

Postby Lollykoko » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:06 am

I was reading something recently that was talking about changing the way PDC classes are done, at least in some places. Midwest Permaculture in Illinois is apparently offering a program where the advance work is done by computer or textbook, long before the 5 day or so "hands on" classroom training.

I'm thinking about it. Thinking about it very much, in fact.
Lollykoko

Postby GrahamB » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 am

GrahamB

Postby boo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:44 am

He has a wonderful approach to educating people - he is easy to follow, easy to understand and he takes the "technical details" and explains them in laymans terms - I agree that if you were wanting to learn permaculture that he is the one to go to (damn and blast, and I thought I was being clever by pre-paying a PDC course locally :roll: )
boo

Next

Return to Educational Resources