[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Permsteading.com • View topic - Free Geoff Lawton video - design 5 acre property

Free Geoff Lawton video - design 5 acre property

Links and discussion to broaden our horizons

Moderator: matt walker

Re: Free Geoff Lawton video - design 5 acre property

Postby Lollykoko » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Lollykoko

Postby boo » Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 am

You can do Geoff Lawtons PDC online PDC course for $997.00 au - and you get the entire course on DVD plus all of Geoff's current DVD's included for free with the purchase price of the PDC! I don't have that sort of money, so it's probably just as well I pre-paid my course for $350.00. I'd love to do this because as Lollykoko said he is an awesome teacher, but my pockets are longer than my arms ;)
boo

Postby GrahamB » Sat May 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Boo, it looks like you buy your pants from the same place I do. :D It's a really good offer but I don't have the spare funds at the moment. I think I already have enough irons in the fire this year anyway.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
GrahamB

Postby boo » Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 am

Yes Graham, we probably do get our pants from the same place ;)

Seeing as the links to the short, free permaculture video's have all been edited so that we can't see them anymore...I was wondering......Is it naughty and "forbidden" to post links to video's that shouldn't be on the internet (permie ones) but somehow managed to appear? I don't want to get smacked for putting the links up so I thought I'd ask first :roll:
boo

Previous

Return to Educational Resources